SAP CRM Web Channel features and functions
"We wanted an IT system that would grow with us. Choosing SAP saves us a lot of time, headache, and money in the long run."
SAP CRM Web Channel provides a Web channel application that enables you to turn the Internet into a profitable sales, marketing, and service channel for consumers and businesses. With SAP CRM Web Channel , you can empower your customers with a personalised Web experience and convenient self-services. Plus, the application delivers a fully integrated Web channel platform, helping you strengthen sales and service operations while reducing transaction costs and customer service calls.
SAP CRM enables a complete range of Web channel processes, including:
- Support demand generation and customer loyalty processes via the Internet.
- Personalise your customers' Web experiences with the most relevant and convenient online interactions
- Generate additional revenue through a Web-based channel via comprehensive support for catalog
management, content management, campaign execution, customer segmentation, personalisation, and a store locator.
- Run business-to-consumer (B2C) or business-to-business (B2B) selling processes on the Internet.
- Enable a full range of online selling processes, including quote and order management, pricing and
contracts, interactive selling and configuration, web auctions, and selling via partners.
- Streamline sales and fulfillment operations with an end-to-end order-to-cash process.
- Offer your customers an intuitive channel to perform service tasks, from requesting a service visit to logging
a complaint or registering a product.
- Enable customers to perform service-related tasks such as checking order status, obtaining order tracking
information, managing accounts and payments, and researching and resolving product problems.
- Service complex products that require sophisticated maintenance.
- Web channel analytics
- Gain insight into, analyse, and act on e-business trends.
- Measure and optimise the success of your Web shop and online content.
- Perform analysis across the breadth of marketing, sales, and service from a Web perspective, and track
and use Web behavior to target customers and drive future marketing activities.
Flexible Implementation Options for SAP's Customers
SAP gives you an easy way to leverage your existing SAP software and IT investments to build a Web presence. You can implement these functionalities with your existing SAP ERP application for an entry-level solution to quickly turn the Web into a profitable sales and interaction channel. The application supports end-to-end, order-to-cash processes with easy-to-use, interactive selling and self-services – and provides an easy upgrade path to the complete SAP CRM application.
In addition, customisable Web shop templates for different industries and business models, including B2C and B2B models, can speed the enablement of your Web channel.
In addition, SAP solutions and applications support a wide range of business processes related to customer relationship management, including category management, multichannel retailing, price management, price optimisation, and sales order management.